Iliya nomination for EC

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Oct 24 18:03:36 CEST 2004

Hello,
I would like to nominate Iliya Nickelt (EU region) for another
term on the Executive Committee, he has been a
very reliable and helpful member over the past year.

We still lack nominees for Africa and LAC.

Also, Marc Schneiders, could you tell us how many
GNSO Council members we are supposed to elect this
time? Technically, it goes down to two this year,
am I right? Is there still a possibility that we would
need to elect three? If so, we need at least one
more nominee for Council.

--MM