nominations open for NCUC offices.

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 21 04:08:59 CEST 2004

Jisuk: I definitely recall the pulls of family and ICANN.  Obviously, family
must win, especially at such an important time.  We appreciate all your work,
insight and input, and hope you will return to NCUC and leadership roles!
Kathy Kleiman