nominations open for NCUC offices.

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Oct 20 00:20:37 CEST 2004

>>> Jisuk <jisuk at snu.ac.kr> 10/15/2004 6:38:12 AM >>>
>I have been absent from the discussion list for a while, during which
time I
>delivered a baby boy and had some rest at home. I am very sorry that
due to my
>pregancy and delivery, I was not able to be active as a Council
representative.
>I decided not to run for the Council member again, as I will also be
busy next
>year as a mother of two children.

Jisuk:
It's great to hear that you are healthy. We regret your inability to
continue in the position, but I'm sure everyone understands. One of
our founders, Kathy Kleiman, had to drop out for a year for the same
reason. But she returned with a vengeance!

I look forward to your continued involvement and thanks for the
nomination.

--MM