Nomination for Chair

Thierry Amoussougbo TAmoussougbo at UNECA.ORG
Thu Oct 14 17:20:52 CEST 2004

I second this  nomination.

Thierry H. Amoussougbo
Regional Adviser
Development Information Services Division
United Nations Economic Commission for Africa
Tel: 251 1 511167 ext 33053
Fax: 251 1 510512
E-mail : tamoussougbo at uneca.org

                      Marc Schneiders
                      <marc at SCHNEIDERS.ORG         To:      NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
                      >                            cc:
                      Sent by:                     Subject: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination for Chair
                      Non-Commercial User
                      Constituency
                      <NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSE
                      RV.SYR.EDU>

                      14/10/2004 05:44 PM
                      Please respond to
                      Marc Schneiders

For the position of Chair I nominate Milton Mueller. I don't think it
is necessary to tell you who Milton is and why he is good for Chair.

Marc Schneiders