Africa region nomination for EC

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sat Oct 30 18:35:48 CEST 2004

Good, I will second Olivier. Finally, we have nominees for
all regions. We will move ahead with the election process.
All positions are uncontested, for better or worse.

--MM

>>> Frannie Wellings <wellings at EPIC.ORG> 10/30/2004 11:36:17 AM >>>
Hi everyone,

I'd like to nominate Olivier Nana Nzepa for the Africa Region
representation on the Executive Committee.

Olivier is the civil society Coordinator or the ICT4D Network in
Africa.  He is also General Coordinator of the Africa Civil Society
for Information Society (ACSIS) and the Africa Region focal point on
the International Civil Society Bureau for the WSIS.

Best to all,

Frannie

--

~~~