Fwd: RE: A message from the NomCom

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Thu Oct 21 18:20:52 CEST 2004

Some praise for Adam Peake. Also, some additional work for the NCUC.
--MM

>>> "DAMLAMIAN Jean-Jacques DIR-PDT-PAR" <jjd at francetelecom.com>
10/21/2004 7:09:16 AM >>>
Dear Milton,

On behalf of the ICANN 2004 Nominating Committee, I would like to
express our deep appreciation and thanks to the Noncommercial Users
Constituency for the fine work done by Adam Peake.
Adam's effort and diligence represent a significant contribution to
the
successful outcome of our work and is sincerely appreciated. It was my
pleasure to work with such a dedicated group and I look forward to
advising next year's NomCom.

Looking forward, I would like to make you a request  so that the 2005
Nominating Committee can begin its work much earlier. My successor as
Chair will be designated at the Cape Town meeting. As soon as
designated, the new Chair will call on you for the selection of  your
next delegate/liaison. I really urge you  to have this designation
ready
for Cape Town also .
I finally encourage you to review the questions arising from the
formation of the 2004 NomCom which can be found here <
http://www.icann.org/committees/nom-comm/nc2004/faqs.htm >

Thank you again for your help and participation in this important
process.

Sincerely,

Jean-Jacques Damlamian, JJD
Chair
ICANN 2004 Nominating Committee (NomCom)