nominations open for NCUC offices.

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Oct 20 00:23:18 CEST 2004

Norbert:
Thanks for the support. I am willing to do this again one more year.
I want to point out that under the NCUC charter, someone else
has to take on the Chair responsibilities next year <big smile>.

I will return the favor by seconding your nomination for AP
representative on the Executive Committee.

I would also nominate Frannie Welling for the NA region on
the Executive Committee.

Milton Mueller wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>We will need to elect new officers (two Council members, Chair, and
>regional Exec comm representatives). Nominations are open.
>
>We have been informed that Carlos Afonso will not run for
>re-election as GNSO Council rep., and we also think that
>Jisuk Woo will not either, though this has not been confirmed.

I nominate Milton Mueller again as Chair. I think continuation is an
important ingredient for the chairperson of the small boat of NCUC in
rough seas.

Norbert Klein
Open Forum of Cambodia