new email address

Valerie Gordon vgordon at JSDNP.ORG.JM
Tue Nov 30 23:38:54 CET 2004

Dear Colleagues,

Many of you will know that I have been having problems with retrieving mail from my email address vgordon at jsdnp.org.jm for some time now. In fact, I have not been able to download any messages at all from this location since Nov 18, although I have no problems sending mail out. I am now resigned to changing my address . The new address is v.gordon at jsdnp.org.jm
Please make a note of this and to confirm that you have received this please send me an email to my new address.
Thanks for your understanding.

Regards
Valerie