ballots should have arrived today

Neal McBurnett neal at BCN.BOULDER.CO.US
Tue Nov 23 07:10:51 CET 2004

Yup - I got mine.  But the ballot page doesn't indicate whether it is
possible to update votes after casting them, as has been possible in
the past.  Does anyone know if that is possible?

Also, I've still not seen much information on the candidates.
Candidates: please indicate what your priorities are, your background,
your positions on the issues, etc.

Thank you,

Neal McBurnett                 http://bcn.boulder.co.us/~neal/
Boulder Community Network
Signed and/or sealed mail encouraged.  GPG/PGP Keyid: 2C9EBA60