candidate info

Neal McBurnett neal at BCN.BOULDER.CO.US
Tue Nov 23 22:25:47 CET 2004

Thank you, Iliya, for a very helpful and inspiring statement on your
candidacy.  I've been a member of NCUC since the beginning, but
haven't been following NCUC/ICANN well at all in recent years.
Sigh....

In looking at the other candidates, I can find helpful information in
the NCUC mailing list archives from or about everyone with the
exception of Carolina Chaves.  I also note that her affiliation seems
to be spelled incorrectly on the ballot: Alpha-Redi vs Alfa-Redi.  Or
perhaps it should really be http://latinoamericann.org?

Erick Iriarte Ahon wrote:
> Alfa-Redi nominate Carolina Chaves (Brasil), she is the coordinator
> of LatinoamerICANN Project (http://latinoamericann.org) in Brasil.

Can we get some more information from or about Ms Chaves?

Many thanks to all who _are_ paying attention and all who are willing
to serve....

Neal McBurnett                 http://bcn.boulder.co.us/~neal/
Boulder Community Network
Signed and/or sealed mail encouraged.  GPG/PGP Keyid: 2C9EBA60