elections now scheduled

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sat Nov 20 23:10:59 CET 2004

Hi,

I understand that I've been nominated as a possible NCUC representative
to the GNSO council.  I would be honored to be chosen for this position.

My main goals would be to work to ensure civil liberties are protected
at ICANN.  Freedom of speech and privacy rights would be high priorities
for me.  My background is as an intellectual property attorney and
founder of IP Justice (www.ipjustice.org).  So taking on the large IP
holders who want greater control of the Internet and greater access to
the personal information of Internet users are paramount for me.

Thanks for considering me for this position.

Robin Gross