draft response to ICANN re: Capetown meetings

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Fri Nov 5 15:33:45 CET 2004

what do you think of this? If I receive no objections
or additions I will send this tomorrow.

========
The NCUC wishes to convey its sincere appreciation at the offer
of ICANN senior staff and ICANN board members to make efforts
to meet with the constituency during the Capetown meetings.

We would like to meet with the following members:

1. CEO Paul Twomey and Board member Michael D. Palage, regarding the
new TLD process development.

2. Paul Verhoef regarding Whois policy development

3. New Board members Joichi Ito and Vanda Scartezini
for a get-acquainted session.

These meetings could be done any time between 2:00
pm and 5:30 pm, in any sequence. At this stage our timing
is still flexible, although we also anticipate a joint meeting with
registrars which might introduce some constraints later.

Regards,
Dr. Milton Mueller,
Chair, Noncommercial Users Constituency