Fwd: ICANN Sen. staff and ICANN Board member presence on Constituency day 2 December

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Thu Nov 4 18:08:21 CET 2004

Anyone in NCUC planning to go to Capetown? See below
ICANN is offering to send senior staff and board members
to the GNSO constituency meetings. If any of you have
specific requests, let us know soon (feel free to discuss on the
list) and I will forward the request to GNSO Secretariat.

>>> "gnso.icann" <gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org> 11/3/2004 5:36:28 PM >>>
[To : Liaison6c[at]gnso.icann.org]

Please let me know as soon as possible  who, among the ICANN senior
staff and ICANN board members, you would like to attend (and at what
time with options available if possible) the constituency day meetings
for your particular constituency.
This will assist in establishing a schedule.

Thank you very much.
Glen

--
Glen de Saint Géry