NomComm selection

Harold Feld hfeld at MEDIAACCESS.ORG
Mon May 10 15:43:18 CEST 2004

If I may add, this provides a good way for new members to become
familiar with how the ICANN process works.  We need ways to train and
bring in new people.

Perhaps we should encourage alternates in other positions, specifically
asking newer members to participate as alternates so that they can gain
familiarity and easily move into the prime slot later?

Harold