NomComm selection

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun May 9 16:01:57 CEST 2004

The NCUC Executive Committee met Friday (via IRC).
With three regions and the Chair voting, we selected Adam
Peake as our representative to the NomComm and Robin
Gross as alternate.

The NomComm rules say: "Vacancies in the positions of delegate,
non-voting liaison, or Chair shall be filled by the entity entitled
to select the delegate, non-voting liaison, or Chair involved. "

Since we had two good candidates we thought this was a good
solution. Adam is the delegate; Robin will not be able to participate
unless Adam quits, dies or is incapacitated, however.  Should
something bad like that happen, we thought it would be good to
have a person selected in advance.

--MM