PIR and constituency finances

Erick Iriarte Ahon faia at AMAUTA.RCP.NET.PE
Tue Mar 16 17:32:59 CET 2004

Hi.. only an idea.

If we ask for "funds" to PIR, to have members in the ICANN Meetings?, maybe
we can define only one (1) travel por person per year (only to one
meeting), to try (with this), to generate a global participation and not
only a "elit-travel-class".

I think is necessary funds to translate documents to another language, to
conference call's, to maintenance website/listserver.

Erick