temporary appointment to EC for North America

Harold Feld hfeld at MEDIAACCESS.ORG
Thu Jun 10 21:52:28 CEST 2004

I regret that my schedule will not allow me to even consider serving.

I nominate Frannie Welling, who did an extraordinary job representing
the NCUC at the Task Force in the face of tremendous resistance from the
IPC.

Harold Feld