Task Force 2 Report/Links

Harold Feld hfeld at MEDIAACCESS.ORG
Tue Jun 1 21:06:27 CEST 2004

Kathy, my thanks for your tireless and excellent work on this issue.

To the rest of us:
To what extent, if any, are the organizations in the NCUC reaching out
on this issue to other organizations?  This is an issue of enormous
public importance.  Organizations and individuals that generally do not
care about "DNS policy" or "Internet governance" may care about this.
In the United States in particular, this may have great value for
educating U.S. policymakers and Federal agencies that are pushing for
"thick" registries without consideration of the social cost.

I hope we will all seek to spread word to our colleagues about both the
ICANN process and uses of the report for broader public interest activties.

Harold Feld