TODAY whois chat session 14:00 GMT at iliya.de/chat.html

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 11 16:18:09 CEST 2004

To Marc and All:
Some of us are now in the Chat Room to discuss WHOIS and Task Force Reports.
Please join us :-)!

*NOTE*  There seems to have been an update to the java software since the
last time we met in this chat room. In his message, Iliya provides the links and
directions to download the newest version of JSE (1.4, I think).  After I did
that, I was able to see the applets and enter the chat room... kathy