thank you and goodbye

Chris Chiu CCHIU at ACLU.ORG
Thu Jun 3 17:16:47 CEST 2004

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes. It has been an honor and privilege working with this constituency, and I hope to collaborate with you again in the near future.

By the way, I actually wanted to clarify something:

>Chris, who
>was working for the ACLU, has obtained a new job with
>a law firm in New York City. Since he no longer works for a
>noncommercial organization he is not eligible to be a member
>or officer of NCUC.

Actually, I am moving on to another nonprofit organization (in New York City); however, my new employer is not a member of the NCUC. Hence I am not eligible to be a representative or officer of NCUC. If this situation changes, I will definitely let you all know.

In the meantime, take good care of yourselves! I wish you well!

Sincerely,
Christopher Chiu, Esq.
Technology Policy Analyst
American Civil Liberties Union