constituency meeting in Kuala Lumpur

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Wed Jul 14 06:46:11 CEST 2004

At 3:01 PM -0300 7/13/04, Carlos Afonso wrote:
>Ooops, Milton, I did reply but it did not show up in the list :)
>
>I will arrive around 13:50 in the airport, if the flight is on schedule. From
>there on it will be a matter of finding my way to Shangri-la :)

Coaches from the airport to the city depart every
30 minutes.  Coach then takes 1 hour.  And taxi
from the city coach station to the Shangri-la
takes 30 minutes.

KL is (obviously) very hot and humid.  But hotels
are typically very air conditioned, so plan to
boil then freeze.  Long sleeve shirts often a
good idea.

Adam