ICANN - NomComm

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Tue Jul 13 15:47:42 CEST 2004

Hi.

As you know, I'm on the ICANN nominating committee this year.

The formal call for nominations has been posted to the nominating
committee website <http://www.icann.org/committees/nom-comm/>.  I
would really like to receive recommendations from NCUC members.  The
names of woman and men who you think would make good board members,
good ccNSO council members, GNSO council and ALAC members.

This year we are to select 3 board members, 3 members of the new
ccNSO council (ccTLD global policy development), 1 member of the
GNSO, and 2 members of the ALAC. Please see the attached file for a
description of the positions.

The nominating committee process is a confidential, so please reply
to me <ajp at glocom.ac.jp>, *not* to the NCUC list.

Self-nominations very welcome.

Kind regards

Adam