whois comment deadline

Frannie Wellings wellings at EPIC.ORG
Mon Jul 5 17:31:05 CEST 2004

For task force 3, I currently have comments from the following!
Currently looking overwhelmed by IP interests... HBO, Time, Copyright
Coalition, Trademark Assn, MPAA. If any of you were planning to
submit something, even something very brief that could counter their
interests in some way, please do so today.  It doesn't matter what
the NCUC has already submitted, the public comment period is separate
- you could repeat any of it and help our argument.  Thank you - F

PeaceNet Korea - Chun Eung Hwi

HBO - Ferguson, Randy (TW)

Time Inc.- Ferguson, Randy (TW)

Reid, Amanda

Matt Kindree - CIPPIC

Tom Cross - responding to PFIR

Copyright Coalition on Domain Names - Ryan Lehning

rsh - Independent Computer Security Consulting

ASCAP smosenkis

gary richelson

MPAA - Keeley_Moore

International Trademark Association - Michael Heltzer

Alan Cox

Rebelljb
--

~~~