Public comment period extended to Monday 5 July 2004

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Mon Jul 5 13:22:48 CEST 2004

Carlos and All:
Today is the deadline for comments to the WHOIS Task Forces.   Especially if
you agree, please consider submitting short comments to the Task  Forces.  I
think Task Force 3, in particular, needs to here our strong  disagreements with
the pro-intellectual property/anti-noncommercial direction  they have chosen.

As Carlos points out, there is a website with all the links, the  comments
email addresses and key points of me, Milton and Frannie.   Please consider
submitting a short letter from your organization, or  you.  It could make a big
difference.  Thanks, Kathy

<< have nothing really relevant to add to the report and the  comments as
presented by Kathy in her message of June 15, and the key points  made by
Milton as shown in Frannie's  website
http://www.thepublicvoice.org/take_action/default.html

fraternal  regards and hope to see at least some of you in  KL.

--c.a.