Nomination for PIR AC

Chun Eung Hwi chun at PEACENET.OR.KR
Fri Jan 30 03:25:59 CET 2004

Dear Adam Peake,

Thank you for your information!
Then, I have never been confused. Committees are composed of AC members,
aren't it? And just now, I don't feel to intervene with AC composition
itself. I think it depends on AC members and we can address our concern
for that through our NCUC representative.
My thinking is that the present PIR AC composition has some imbalance in
geographical distribution and so our NCUC representative could complement
the flaw if we take into account geographical balance here.

regards,

Chun

Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   chun at peacenet.or.kr