Approval process for gtld service changes

Harold Feld hfeld at MEDIAACCESS.ORG
Tue Jan 13 16:16:09 CET 2004

I agree.  There is no reason we cannot try to have this sort of broader
discussion to attempt to arrive at some sort of consensus in the absence
of a specific policy request.

It is reasonable that members of the consticuency have different views
of the role of ICANN and our role in it.  The problem is that we oonly
try to work these out in the contexts of the tight deadlines of a policy
statement or other action.

Harold