PIR and stability and consumer protection?

Marc Schneiders marc at SCHNEIDERS.ORG
Thu Jan 8 16:11:46 CET 2004

As a non-native speaker of English I may say things too strongly... In
any case, I would like the letter you suggest also to include a
request for clarification about why PIR is doing away with IDN names
in .ORG and why in such a secret way, both in March 2003, when
resolution suddenly stopped and now again, esp. since so far PIR has
promised to let these domains hibernate until some final encoding for
IDNs is approved.