Approval process for gtld service changes

Marc Schneiders marc at SCHNEIDERS.ORG
Thu Jan 8 00:15:26 CET 2004

Friends,

All good wishes for 2004!

Before Christmas I send messages to this list requesting comments on
the topic of new registry services, which has in the mean time be
renamed to "approval processes for gtld services". So far no comments
were posted. As you can see in the message below, a constituency
statement is due soon. So, please, comment. All details about the
topic are in the message below. Thank you!

Your Names Council member,

Marc Schneiders

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:14:47 +0100
From: GNSO SECRETARIAT <gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
To: Marc Schneiders <marc at schneiders.org>
Subject: REMINDER CONSTITUENCY STATEMENTS due on 12 JANUARY 2004

Dear Marc,

As the person indicated responsible for the Non Commercial Users
constituency statement, this is a

REMINDER CONSTITUENCY STATEMENTS are due on 12 JANUARY 2004

Procedure for use by ICANN in considering requests for consent and related
contractual amendments to allow changes in the architecture or operation of
a gTLD registry
("Approval process for gtld service changes")
http://gnso.icann.org/issues/registry-services/tor-revised.shtml

http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/minutes-gnso-02dec03.shtml
The GNSO Council at the December 2 teleconference took the decision to
undertake the policy development process as a committee as a whole and
follow the policy development process with the requirements of public notice
in compliance with the ICANN bylaws and procedure when no task force is
formed.

The Public Comment Period closed on December 28 2003.
Comments received:

Please submit your statements to the ICANN Staff Manager, Barbara Roseman:
roseman at icann.org as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.