Nomination for PIR AC

Chun Eung Hwi chun at PEACENET.OR.KR
Fri Jan 30 02:17:24 CET 2004

Dear all,

I nominate Horacio T. Cadiz for representative of NCUC of PIR AC.

I have checked who are members in PIR AC at this moment at
http://www.pir.org/about_pir/a_c/

As Norbert Klein asked that question, regional balance is not be
deliberately considered at the present AC member composition. Now Asian
people are only two although in other regions at least three or more
people are taking those seats. And as Adam Peake pointed out, the
selection criteria for some are not clarified at all.

I understand the role of NCUC AC member is to make a good relations with
PIR and to promote some activities for addressing .org user's concerns and
outreach of non-commercial or non-profit entities' participation in
internet address related things including .org. Then, already we have some
people who are NCUC members in AC and most of them have been active in our
constituency. Therefore, now, geographical balance should be one priority.
So, I think Horacio Cadiz is the most appropriate person.

regards

Chun

Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82)  2-2166-2205
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   chun at peacenet.or.kr