PIR Advisory Committee: Call for nominations

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Thu Jan 29 04:43:27 CET 2004

Norbert:
The regional positions are selected by some process independent of
NCUC; we have nothing to do with it. So I am not sure whether
they are currently up for nomination or not. I suspect not, I
think we are a bit late ;-)

>>> Norbert Klein <nhklein at GMX.NET> 01/28/04 10:34PM >>>
Are also the regional members of the PIR Council positions up for
nominations, or only the NCUC PIR AC position?

Norbert

=

--
Norbert Klein