Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Comment today, please: Proposed final statement on gTLD service changes

Jisuk Woo jisuk at SNU.AC.KR
Tue Jan 13 15:20:54 CET 2004

Marc, thanks for the good work. I support the contents of this statement.
I was actually wondering, whether the statement "that there is no
commercial/noncommercial angle to this issue." is rather too decisive. I do not oppose to that specific statement, but rather wished that I had more time to think about other possibilities in depth. But the dealine has already come, and I thank Marc and Milton and others for putting together this statement.

Jisuk