Approval process for gtld service changes

Marc Schneiders marc at SCHNEIDERS.ORG
Fri Jan 9 00:52:51 CET 2004

Anyone can contact registrants since whois is public, except
registries, by contract? Maybe ICANN should contract spammers? I am a
bit weary of the law talk here, I am sorry. Does one need a US law
degree to participate in ICANN?