Approval process for gtld service changes

Harold Feld hfeld at MEDIAACCESS.ORG
Fri Jan 9 00:59:06 CET 2004

It's been pointed out to me that at the moment, registries are barred by
contract from contacting individual registrants.  Nevertheless, I think
adding something about the advisability of sponsored TLDs consulting
their community is a good idea.