Two travel grants still available for NCUC members

Iliya Nickelt iliya at GMX.DE
Mon Feb 9 02:30:21 CET 2004

On 8 Feb 2004 at 18:52, Erick Iriarte Ahon wrote:
> And only for the transparency in the NCUC i would know who are our
> supporters? how many money they donate to the NCUC?

Please read our last minutes:
http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0312&L=ncuc-
discuss&F=&S=&P=1119

NCUC Executive Committee Minutes
December 5, 2003
10:30 am North America, 4:30 pm Germany
11:30 pm Philippines.
Meeting time: two hours
Method: IRC

[...]

1. Budget/finances report
        * $550 in NCUC account from memberships
        * about $1500 of EPIC Public Voice grant remaining
        * Afilias will donate $5000. Some discussion of
           appropriateness of accepting it. EC agreed that as long as
           it is public and Constituency makes it clear that its
           activities and decisions will not be affected it will take it.
        * Must set up credit card payment system for members
                   using non-US currencies
        * $5000 budgeted for Rome meeting

> and, how it has been
> distributed (by the Executive Committee) this funds?. and, We use the
> regional participation principles or we prefer people only from one
> region?

Hot meeting topic is likely to be "whois". So we decided:

Kathy Kleiman (US): Whois TF 2
Marc Schneiders (NL): NC
Frannie Wellings (US) (partial fund): Whois TF 3

There will be minutes, but the availability of the grants was announced
asap.
        --iliya