Two travel grants still available for NCUC members

Erick Iriarte Ahon faia at AMAUTA.RCP.NET.PE
Mon Feb 9 02:48:05 CET 2004

Sorry Iliya
but i don't understand

this email:
http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0312&L=ncuc-discuss&F=&S=&P=1119
  was sent in December 6!!

and milton wrote in his last email: "At the Executive Committee meeting
Saturday, Feb. 7 (..)"

I think milton speaks about "different" funds, and now the question is: are
the funds to Rome Meeting part of the $7000 US that milton said in his
december 6 email??,

Erick