Domain name cases with smaller .ORGs?

Frenchparents info at FRENCHPARENTS.NET
Sun Dec 12 23:10:45 CET 2004

Dear all,

As the manager of a small non commercial group that's been the victim of a
domain name cybersquatter, I am looking into past judicial or UDRP decisions
regarding domain names for .ORGs ( trademark infrigment, cybersquatting...).

I've done some research but so far have not found any cases with smaller non
profits, and only one with a large nonprofit (AA.org).
Would you know of past decisons involving smaller noncommercial
organizations I can look up?

Also, any other advice or input on best approaches to resolve these
cybersquatting cases would be welcome: offering payment vs fighting it for
instance.

Thank you,

Best'
Caroline Isautier-Rougeot
Frenchparents.org ( now found under .net)