Two tasks

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Dec 22 18:06:12 CET 2004

We have two immediate work items:

1. Select a Nominating Committee member. Executive Committee is
responsible for this but we can take volunteers/nominations and opinions
from the membership. Adam Peake was our selection last time. Does he
want to do it again? Marc Schneiders was the rep. before that. Does he
have any interest? Marc or Adam can chime in to explain what NomCom
does.

2. We have to prepare constituency comments on the Whois "conspicuous
notice" proposal. I will forward a message about that next.

--MM