Numbering issues

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Fri Aug 27 03:57:02 CEST 2004

I sent a note to Harold last night with an introduction to David
Conrad and Dewayne Hendricks.  David's on ARIN's board, but I think
would offer independent advice.  Dewayne does wireless networks not
numbers, one of the "leaders" in the community wireless space (on the
FCC TAC) and would be sensible to involve to see if people are
already working on stuff.

The RIRs have open policy development processes (just missed the
submitting for next APNIC next meeting, starts August 31 in Fiji, but
they are all rolling processes) so working up a proposal to take to
the RIRs would make sense, David and Dewayne are types who might help.

Adam