Corrected List of WGIG Nominees so far

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Tue Aug 24 14:54:58 CEST 2004

I agree that this proposal is useful for the exercise of trying to come up
with a well rounded list.  However, I think we should not be rigid about
it in our submissions to Mr. Kummer.  If it happens to be that (for
example) our top two technical people are from Latin America and our top
two policy people are from Europe, then they are who we should recommend.

I also don't think we need a 50/50 mix of tech and policy people.  Maybe a
30/70 split favoring the policy people is a better mix for accomplishing
our goals.

Robin