NCUC and the ICANN "WSIS WorkshopPlanningGroup"

Horacio T. Cadiz hcadiz at PH.NET
Mon Aug 9 08:46:07 CEST 2004

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004, Milton Mueller wrote:

> >3. All the time you speak about the necessity to participate and
> >"speak" the Non-Commercial vision. Use this space, and if you don't
> >want to participate, maybe another member of the NCUC can
> >participate.
>
> Of course, this is exactly what I said before.
> If any member wants to participate in this Planning Group
> let us know. I certainly won't stand in the way if the
> EC is willing to appoint someone. Any volunteers?

  Milton, perhaps participating in the Planning Group
and repeating the things you had already stated in Rome,
is the way to go.

  Erick, if you think that what Milton stated in Rome does
not capture what the NCUC's position is, then this space
is certainly open for us to hammer out a stand on the issue.