NCUC and the ICANN "WSIS Workshop Planning Group"

Erick Iriarte Ahon faia at AMAUTA.RCP.NET.PE
Sun Aug 8 23:18:57 CEST 2004

why?

in kuala lumpur you (Milton) talked with about about the necessity to work
more close with ALAC, in special in WSIS issues.

I don't understand your position (and i understand is only your position),
because another members from the constituency think (at least Adam and me)
think is a good space to work together.

Please more than your personal position could you explain me why don't want
to participate with the another constituencies (NCUC is inside ICANN not
outside) in this team?

Erick Iriarte Ahon
Alfa-Redi