Names for the Working Group on Internet Governance

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Fri Aug 20 18:44:53 CEST 2004

Milton, couple of days ago you wrote:

At 12:24 PM -0400 8/18/04, Milton Mueller wrote:

>This is a very high-level international committee that requires
>seasoned, experienced members who are diplomatic,
>knowledgable, and capable of working in an intensely politicized
>environment.

Karl is a nice bloke, but is very far from diplomatic, very stuck in
his views and quite unwilling to compromise. On the contrary, I think
he was a very poor communicator while on the board (when did he
bother to communicate with the NCUC list? Perhaps you are thinking of
the private BWG?)

Bad idea.

Thanks,

Adam