Fwd: 2004 Nominating Committee - Invitation

Marc Schneiders marc at SCHNEIDERS.ORG
Mon Apr 26 00:16:09 CEST 2004

I nominate (if that makes sense) or second the nomination of Robin
Gross. She's involved with an organization that campaigns for users'
rights in an age of sometimes draconic digital rights management
efforts and even laws, a voice that should be heard better, louder.
I think the website of ipjustice.org gives a clear picture of what
Robin stands for.

Marc Schneiders
NCUC GNSO Council rep