Fwd: 2004 Nominating Committee - Invitation

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Sun Apr 25 15:08:51 CEST 2004

At 2:39 PM +0200 4/24/04, Marc Schneiders wrote:
>On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, at 18:58 [=GMT-0400], Milton Mueller wrote:
>
>>  Our previous rep, Marc Schneiders, might be in a good position
>>  to explain to all what is involved. Marc?
>
>Last year there were more positions to be filled (8, now, I think just
>3) and since it was the first time the rules/processes had to be
>invented. This meant it took a lot of time. I am unable to give a
>precise number of hours. A guess: 200.

That the first nomcom setup many of the rules and processes should
mean less work this time around.  I haven't found a list of posts to
be filled this year, perhaps 3 board seats, 2 ALAC, 1 GNSO council,
and 3 for the ccNSO council. And I think none for the NRO council as
yet?

Milton, could you ask what posts are to be filled.

Thanks,

Adam