Fwd: 2004 Nominating Committee - Invitation

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sat Apr 24 00:58:21 CEST 2004

Hi, all:
NCUC only gets to send one person to the NomComm, but it's
a good thing that more than one person is interested! Let
me second Robin's nomination and encourage a discussion.
Adam has the benefit of familiarity with ICANN and many of
the people involved, but Robin is also a committed and experienced
activist and when new people come along and want to share the
workload I'm all for it.

Formally, according to our charter, the Executive Committee
elects the NomComm representative.

Our previous rep, Marc Schneiders, might be in a good position
to explain to all what is involved. Marc?

Btw, some people have privately suggested that I do it but
I firmly decline, both because there are other willing candidates
and because of the time commitment required. The Whois TFs
have fed me enough ICANN-related teleconferences to last
a lifetime.

>>> Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org> 04/23/04 06:24PM >>>
Hello,

How many spots are there?  I am also interested in serving.

Thank you,
Robin Gross
IP Justice