[dow1tf] Summary of Major Points from the Last Call

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Thu Apr 8 19:43:57 CEST 2004

Members:
Here is one of the issues that Whois Task Force 1 is discussing.
Most aspects of TF1 are going well, for example there is a
recognition that sensitive data elements might need to be
restricted and that those who request sensitive data need
to identify themselves. However, I am concerned about this
suggestion of a "white list:" (Jeff Neuman is chair of the TF 1)

comments welcome --MM