Teleconference Monday Sept 29 at 1 pm EDT

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Sat Sep 27 00:04:49 CEST 2003

We have arranged a teleconference for NCUC members Monday at
1 pm Eastern US time. Although originally intended as a way to touch
base with US groups, any member of this list is welcome to join.

+1-315-443-2264

Agenda: Mostly we will be discussing membership and
the upcoming elections. We will also be coordinating activity
for Tunisia, the Whois Task Forces, and the UDRP review.

Please schedule this time and join us! If calling from
overseas keep in mind that it is not a toll-free number.