NCUC membership Allpication Form

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Sat Sep 13 05:01:42 CEST 2003

YJ, thanks. Nice to see it's short. But wonder if it would be helpful
if the form at least gave the URL of the charter and asked all
applicants to state they've read it?

And guess it might save your time to include membership criteria, and
what grounds are for requesting a fee reduction/waiver.

Forms to be returned to you or to the list? (both?)

Something about what happens next in the process (how long until an
applicant receives a reply?) would be useful.

If you really want the form signed and dated could you give a fax
number and postal address where the completed form should be sent.

Thanks,

Adam