Intention to join the new constituency

Alan Davidson abd at CDT.ORG
Wed Sep 3 15:02:25 CEST 2003

--

Adam - Thanks for the encouragement. The Center for Democracy and
Technology also plans to join the newly-constituted Non-commercial

Thanks to everyone who has worked so hard to recharter and reenergize
the group.

Best,

Alan

--
Alan Davidson
Associate Director, Center for Democracy and Technology