EPIC grant to NCUC

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Mon Sep 22 20:31:19 CEST 2003

As you can see from the message below, Electronic Privacy
Information Center has agreed to provide some funds to support
NCUC. These funds will be used to support an NCUC
presence at the upcoming ICANN meeting in Tunisia.

I am unable to go to the Tunisia meeting, but will participate
on the GNSO Council via teleconference.

We should be able to send two people with that amount.
Please provide suggestions.

Here are mine: The main issue at Tunisia is likely to be Whois.
For that reason, I would recommend that we send Kathy Kleiman,
a founder of NCUC who is active and updated on that issue.
YJ Park might also be willing to go (I am unsure of that at
the moment) and I would recommend her because of her
role in mobilizing membership.